How Do I

Q: Make Citizen's request or comments?

A: Go to the contact us page where you will see all the different ways you can contact city leaders and employees.

Q: Get Directions To City Hall?

A: City Hall is located at 124 North Ave. For driving directions from MAPQUEST.COM.

Q: Get Directions to the Police Department?

A: The Police Department is located at 170 S Main St. For driving directions from MAPQUEST.COM .

Q: Get Sanitation Information?

Q: View the City's Open Records Policy?

Q: View the City's Code?

Q: Get Zoning Information?

A: As of now the City of Jonesboro does not have an online zoning map. Please contact City Hall at 770-478-3800 for Zoning information.

Q: Get an accident report?

A: Go to the Jonesboro Police Department, in person, located at 170 S Main Street. Hours - Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm to obtain an accident report. It will most likely take two business days from the date of the accident for it to be loaded into the system.